The Payment Process
Your aSurePay Account
When you sign up to aSurePay, you will be given your very own sub-merchant facility and a secure payment gateway. aSurePay is a Master Merchant, letting us provide your business with an individual sub-merchant facility, much like a direct merchant account you would get with your bank. Once your account is set up, you can start selling on your website or over the phone instantly
- 1. Who can use aSurePay?
- Anyone with an ABN can apply for an aSurePay account. aSurePay is most suitable for small and medium sized businesses who sell less than $200,000 worth of products per month through their website. For more information click here
- 2. How much money can I process?
- aSurePay merchants can process between $100 - $200,000 per month through their aSurePay account. For more information click here
- 3. How much does aSurePay cost?
- aSurePay charges a minimal percentage of your processing volume. For more information click here
- 4. How do I connect my website to aSurePay?
- You can cannect aSurePay's secure hosted payment page to you shopping cart, or directly to your website. For more information click here
- 5. What types of payments can I accept with aSurePay?
- aSurePay lets you accept credit card, debit card and direct debit payments easily on your website. Support card types include Visa, Mastercard and Cirrus Maestro branded cards. aSurePay also lets you accept recurring payments and invoice your customers.
- 6. How often will aSurePay pay me?
- aSurePay pays its merchant on a weekly or twice weekly basis depending on your requirements.